I was nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award on Saturday by fellow blogger http://thejennymacbookblog.wordpress.com/, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Chelsea Brown for this award.
This kind of feels like a chain letter, and I am not going to break it lest my grandmother dies…again.
But seriously, folks, I am honored to even be considered!
Here are the rules:
1 Display the award logo,
2 Link back to the person who nominated you,
3 State 7 things about yourself,
4 Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
And without further ado…
7 Things About Me:
1. I was a chef for 12 years
2. I have been a Certified Massage Therapist for 14 years
3. I have the single most amazing child in the world for a son
4. I play guitar, piano, and I write songs
5. I survived Pancreatic Cancer
6. I am a substitute teacher
7. I have a teaching credential, but I am still waiting to be hired somewhere (ladies!)
My 15 nominees (ooooh, who to pick, who to pick…)